Order Splitter for WooCommerce offers to split products with several splitting methods. It also allow user to decide about shipping for the splitted orders. There are five options to manage shipping cost/charges.
Shipping options are
- No Shipping > Shipping cost will not be included in child orders if this this option is selected.
- Equal Shipping > Shipping cost will be divided equally among child orders.
- Shipping Class Based > Shipping cost will be added as per selected shipping class in individual product.
- Clone Shipping > Shipping cost will be cloned from parent order.
- Order Total Based > Shipping cost will be added as per defined criteria according to the order total.
There is also a compatibility with a well known shipping system named Colissimo along with many other compatibilities. Recently we received a query that Order Splitter is not calculating the shipping cost. After the discussion we realized that this is not a bug but it was actually a compatibility request with USPS Shipping Method. USPS Shipping Method is a WooCommerce extension to handle shipping rates from USPS API for domestic and international parcels. Hopefully this compatibility will be added soon.