- First login to admin panel of your WordPress website and go to plugin section click on add new and then write wp datepicker in top right search bar. As shown in the figure 1 and 2 below.
- Click on install button wp datepicker by fahad and then click on activate
- Under settings section Click on WP Datepicker and then you will see options page as in the figure below:
- Then add a new page (as i’ve created with the name of WP Datepicker) or go the page on which you want to implement WP Datepicker; Create three fields 1st with “class”, 2nd with “id” and 3rd with input field name as shown in the figure below:
- Then go to the settings page of WP Datepicker. Here we have 3 Options:
- First option is Configure WP Datepicker by Input field’s Id
- Second option is Configure WP Datepicker by Input field’s Class
- Third option is Configure WP Datepicker by Input field’s Name
You can also give it to the multiple fields by seprating the class, id or input fields name with coma “,” as shown in the figure below.
Click on Save Changes, go to the page view and click on the field then you will see calendar there as show in the figure below:
By using these methods you can configure your date field or multiple fields. You can also use it on pages, posts, Contact forms or any kind of form where you want to use it.