I informed the developer of Alphabetic Pagination that i’m using this plugin with custom post types. The list of staff members where i’m using the plugin is displays fine and shows the Alphabetic Pagination at the top. Its working great with the list of staff members; however i have just noticed that information in my website footer disappears when i click on a letter. I informed him that i am pulling content from a WP Page using
$recent = new WP_Query(“pagename=footer”);
Its working on every other page but for some reason it is unable to find the page when displaying results from the Alphabetic Pagination. After explaining my case, i asked him for help.
I found the solution by myself so i told him to mark this topic as resolved. I also told him that i changed it to use the following instead of
WP_Query and its working.
$footerPg = get_page_by_title( 'Footer', OBJECT, 'page' );
You did well, he appreciated me. he told me, to filter the results of my taxonomy, he has to alter the main query. And it is recommended to use main query once. Many times people get this problem when they try to use WP_Query more than once.
I reported the developer of Alphabetic Pagination about an error “fatal error : Cannot redeclare pre() (previously declared in /home/nwsprind/public_html/new/wp-content/plugins/alphabetic-pagination/functions.php:14) in /home/nwsprind/public_html/new/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/classes/CRED.php on line 4“. And i informed him that CRED was developed by WP-Types and found and the link: http://wp-types.com/home/cred/
He informed me that it was already handled with following condition in Alphabetic Pagination
He suggested me to put the same condition in CRED.php where this function exists. If am not sure that how to do it; let him know he will fix it for me in next revision.
I was using WP SpeedUp WordPress plugin to speedup my website but when i tried to visit the settings page of the plugin, iv’e gotten the message that i don’t have permissions to access this page.
When i contacted to the developer of the plugin and informed him about the issue, he told me that he had tested the plugin many times its working. He asked me to check am i login with my administrator user. He also informed me that he has fixed the issue and asked me to try the latest version.
I apologies him that i didn’t remember getting his first reply. The issue was resolved. I thanked him for the quick response.
- First login to admin panel of your WordPress website and go to plugin section click on add new and then write wp datepicker in top right search bar. As shown in the figure 1 and 2 below.
- Click on install button wp datepicker by fahad and then click on activate
- Under settings section Click on WP Datepicker and then you will see options page as in the figure below:
- Then add a new page (as i’ve created with the name of WP Datepicker) or go the page on which you want to implement WP Datepicker; Create three fields 1st with “class”, 2nd with “id” and 3rd with input field name as shown in the figure below:
- Then go to the settings page of WP Datepicker. Here we have 3 Options:
- First option is Configure WP Datepicker by Input field’s Id
- Second option is Configure WP Datepicker by Input field’s Class
- Third option is Configure WP Datepicker by Input field’s Name
You can also give it to the multiple fields by seprating the class, id or input fields name with coma “,” as shown in the figure below.
Click on Save Changes, go to the page view and click on the field then you will see calendar there as show in the figure below:
By using these methods you can configure your date field or multiple fields. You can also use it on pages, posts, Contact forms or any kind of form where you want to use it.