I was happily using WP Datepicker  v1.0 WordPress plugin on my website and when I upgraded to 1.2 the plugin has stopped working: when i was  picking a date the field is empty. The plugin was  working fine before. There was no error in the browser console or in the WP log to report.

Then i decided to talk about it with the plugin Author on support. I told him about the issue. He told me that the issue was resolved and i have to install the latest version (WP Datepicker 1.2.1). I’ve installed the latest version but the issue was still there. He informed me that he had checked the latest version again and it was working fine. He asked me for a screenshot of my plugin’s setting page.

Advertisements